ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost [Open to All]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Lost [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Lost [Open to All]   Lost [Open to All] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Alfred wasn't good with directions. Directions took paying attention to surroundings, and paying attention was something he was definitely not good at. Anyone would tell him it was his own fault for getting lost down here. But Alfred would simply tell them he was triple-dog-dared to come down here and that was a perfect explanation.

Now the young weapon was regretting his decision. Every now and again he would hear the sound of scuttling that would startle him. He could always hear the sound of water in the dimly lit tunnels with small flaming touches. That didn't bother him so much as the rumors he had heard before coming down here. "Rumor has it that the dead souls of evil people kept down here haunt anyone who dared to wander down here alone." He repeated the rumor to himself.

It's not like he believed them or anything! But the way the shadows moved and the cold air made him... just think maybe there was something following him. Not that he was scared or anything, the cold was just making him shiver a bit. He wrapped his arms around himself to warm himself up.

CLANK

At that point Alfred took off in a flailing run. "I'm sorry ghost! Just don't eat me!" He cried, in his hurried run away from whatever caused the sound, nearly tripping and pushing himself off the ground with his left hand to continue sprinting through the seemingly endless tunnels that all looked the same. When he ran enough to cause him to collapse beside a wall, he decided to peek behind him, seeing nothing but the bricks illuminated by the glow of the torches. "Shit, I'm gonna die down here if I don't get out!" He panted.
Back to top Go down
Alice Kirkland

Alice Kirkland

Lost [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost [Open to All]   Lost [Open to All] EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:45 am

Alice had to remind herself a couple of times why the fuck a witch like herself was inside Shibusen. She didn't have her Soul Protect on (she didn't bother) but the underground seemed empty enough to just walk through visibly. She kept her guard up just in case for a surprise attack, though.

For a moment, she wondered if spying around a building infested with meisters and weapons was worth it. The library here definitely had some useful things, but it isn't worth her soul to get them. Then again, she had heard of some witch meisters, and it would be pretty useful to maybe sway one to the other side, especially if they were used to using magic.

She froze when she heard someone shout, mentioning a ghost. Had they found her out already? Alice turned invisible and looked over to where the cry had come from. She had to admit that what she saw was pretty pitiful. A student had run and collapsed beside the wall in fear.

Alice smirked. If this student was so easily terrified, then the possibilities of what she can do to him would probably traumatize him or worse.

She walked closer to the weapon, remaining invisible, "Is that you daddy?" she said in a child-like voice, "Daddy, daddy... Why did you leave me behind? Why did you let them kill me, daddy? Don't you love me, daddy?"

Alice tossed a rock to throw a torch down and mentally laughed. Oh this will be amusing.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Lost [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost [Open to All]   Lost [Open to All] EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Alfred's panting died down and he took a deep breath in a feeble attempt to calm himself. Maybe he shouldn't have taken that stupid dare. He hated ghosts and dark places with creepy stuff lurking around in the tunnels! Plus, there wasn't anything to eat down here! He'd be dead for sure now!

'I'm tough, I'm the hero! No ghost can hurt me!' Those thoughts didn't help much, but it was enough to calm his shaking and let him stand up, to look around. 'Just gotta figure out where some stairs are... then I can get outta here!' He smiled, then his thoughts dropped, shot dead by the voice he heard.

He could hear the voice plain as day, but there was nothing here. At first he thought maybe he was just hearing things, like someone upstairs was talking loudly and for some reason really creepily? Then the rock was thrown. "OH MY GOD!" He screamed, the automatic response to whatever fear (probably unholy) he was feeling, his arms became blades and two poked from his back. "Don't kill me! I'm not gonna die down here! Even if you are a ghost! A-And I'm way too young to be a dad!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Kirkland

Alice Kirkland

Lost [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost [Open to All]   Lost [Open to All] EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:07 am

Alice smirked at the boy's reaction. Pff, Shibusen must be really desperate to recruit such pathetic kids who couldn't even stand up to a "ghost." She wondered what would happen when he would have to deal with actual ghosts. Probably scream his head off and try to defend himself in a very pitiful manner.

"Y...You're not?" Alice went ahead with the act, "...Y-You can't be his kid or something, are you? Is that why he left me to be alone, to run off with some whore and their accidental child!?" Her voice made an attempt to sound angrier and angrier and it worked. She knew reciting all of Shakespeare's plays would help her after all, "You ruined my mother and me! If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have been tortured! We wouldn't have been drowned and stoned, asshole!"

The witch snapped her fingers and summoned some ghosts up, all of them who had been enemies of Shibusen who had died here. She was sure that they would love a chance for revenge. She laughed, "Well it's time for you to pay your debt."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Lost [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost [Open to All]   Lost [Open to All] EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Alfred, through his intense moment of fear, felt something at the words he heard. 'Run off with some whore and accidental child'. Was that what his dad must have thought of him? But this wasn't his situation, the words just struck him, that was what he decided on. The boy shivered lightly, feeling small. "I'm not who you think I am so quit it!" He snapped, glaring at the air in front of him through his blades.

Then came the spirits he saw and he felt something beyond fear. Fight flight: no time to think. So in turn he lashed out at the figures and wherever he heard the girl's voice. "Leave me alone! I just want the hell outta here!" He snarled, trying to undermine the panic he felt. Great, there really were ghosts down here!? And he couldn't even find his way out! This was just like a scary movie, the kind everyone dies in.

But Alfred, being who he was, refused to let himself die in such a stupid way. "I'll cut you down even if you're a ghost! I don't owe you anything!" He snarled, swiping his blade-arm to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost [Open to All]   Lost [Open to All] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost [Open to All]
Page 1 of 1