ShibuTalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater/Hetalia crossover rp community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran Erikson

Soran Erikson

The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias Empty
PostSubject: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:07 pm

The sole reason why Soran had decided to give his little "friend" a visit was because that he had figured out that a certain someone had worked there part time and had not invited the Norwegian over for something. For this single occasion, he had worn what was considered his best, though it was the same as what he had worn to school that day. As long as Soran was able to get his nice cup of his favorite caffeinated concoction, in the end, everything was going to be fine.

Soran drummed his fingers lightly on the table, grumbled impatiently at why and how was long that he was going to wait for his order. It had come sooner before twice, but it was either the wrong order, giving Soran a very bad taste for the small shop already, and they hadn't given him enough cream that a small cappuccino should "normally" have. Soran's service expectations for the shop had plummeted drastically as he even had to take out his reserve from his messenger bag, a rather small can of coffee, and take a sip of that when the urge to leave was almost unbearable.

"Really now. It probably took you what, 4 hours maybe?, to get that oh-so-"gorgeous" hairstyle, but it's that impossible to for you to make a simple cup of coffee for one rather impatient customer? I'm surprised that people even want to talk to you with that ugly face of yours." Soran remarked sarcastically at the waitress passing by, as Soran had noticed that she had done nothing but walk around and start conversations with some of the other customers. She did come to his table but was quickly shooed away by his "smart-alack" remark. She apparently was a very soft child, didn't go out often, and the manager had only hired her because of her "charming" looks, "Someone like her probably won't get far from this little shop. Most likely, this place was the only thing in the city that wanted her," Soran assumed, the corner of his mouth twitched with disgust at the waitress. She looked like she was about to cry a bit, but Soran had returned to his opened book and resumed waiting for his beverage, ignoring the girl as she headed through the "Staff Only" door.

Soran, having been informed by his watch that about 8.6 minutes has passed, was now alone by himself at his table as the other customers had thought for the best and stayed away from the Norwegian's table in the corner. It suited Soran just fine, being in a terribly grouchy mood now and was not in the mood to be poked at all, resumed reading and waiting for his now-and-forever late cup of cappuccino, which was supposed to give him a better day than what was transpiring already.

ooc;; Hai hai~ Hope this was good enough for the first rp. XD;;
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:51 am

The Dane was busy behind the wooden counter of the café, trying to make sure that he did not mess up on any orders. Despite him having been working at the establishment for quite some time now, rush hours were still hard for him to keep up with. Especially when one of the two waitresses had just made a haste retreat to the back-room looking extremely upset.
She was such a sweet girl and it was a shame to see her crumble down like that. A part of him told to just leave it and that she would have to learn to stand up for herself, but a different part of him wanted to go see if things were alright and give her a bit of a talking to about standing up for herself. Mathias would have rather done the latter, seeing as he was wondering what in fact had made the girl so distressed but orders were starting to pile up even more.

Complaints had started to develop from the small crowd surrounding him as he tried to get the stubborn cash register to work. Mathias had fiercely thumped the buttons of the machine in his frustration, causing him to stumble back and spill a cup of coffee which had been ‘conveniently’ placed at the back table.

“Lort!” cursed Mathias rather loudly, earning him a strange look from the remaining staff. His fall had resulted in his right arm being scalded abit from the hot liquid that spilled. His colleague look down at him, shaking her head. She sighed deeply and then mentioned that the waitress from before had just returned from her ‘break’ before helping the Dane up. The waitress explain that a complaint from a customer had just come in about the gent sitting on his own reading a book, saying that he was the one who had sadden the waitress. She wanted him to go sort him out seeing as Mathias wouldn’t get upset as the last girl as easily.

Nodding and picking up a notepad and pen, Mathias scanned the room trying to spot out this person. Well that was a surprise.
Sitting on his own was his ‘best friend’ Soren; a rather short tempered meister from his school. Though he was the Dane’s ‘best friend’, he was still disturbing the customers at the café and that meant that he would have to deal with this professionally and efficiently. He tucked the black pen behind his ear, put on a smile and made his way towards the Norwegian, stopping right before the table and tapping Soren's shoulder. A bit of messing wouldn't hurt he thought.

“Excuse me Sir, but we have received a complaint about your behaviour towards my colleague and the staff here would like ya to stop from any further more unpleasant remarks." He paused for a moment. "We would like ya to kindly leave.” He had tried to keep some seriousness in his voice as he spoke but he couldn’t help but chuckle at the end. “Ah just jokin’. ‘Cept for the remarks bit, ya really need to stop that ‘cause you’ve made one of the waitresses all sad and stuff.” Taking quick look behind him to see if she was watching him, Mathias decided that he needed a break and sat himself down beside Soren grinning goofily at him. Even though he noticed that the can of coffee obviously wasn’t from the café he still forgot to ask whether the Norwegian would prefer one from Deathbucks. “So yeah! What brings ya here? Payin’ a visit to your dear hardworking friend are ya?” The Dane teased at the end.

(( Hey! XD Nah, it's absolutely grand. No need to worry or whatever.))
Back to top Go down
Soran Erikson

Soran Erikson

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:19 pm

The sudden clatter of a cup and a rather loud and crude yelp of pain hadn't dazed Soran at all as he continued to be blissfully unaware of his surroundings and took sips of his canned coffee while reading his book. The Meister, however, had suddenly became aware of the large, impending figure that hovered over Soran, though he chose to ignore it as the giant had decided to speak with a rather joking tone and sat into a empty chair at the table.

Soran finished the chapter he was one before prompting shutting the book and placing it into his book bag before replying, without turning his head. Having completely ignored the first part of what the Dane had said, as it really wasn't Soran's fault to trying to help the poor girl, the Norwegian spoke with a rather heavy tone of sarcasm. "I don't think any of my so-called "friends" work here; most of them are much too dim to be able to handle such a feat, as keeping a job for more than 24 hours, nonetheless be able to keep up with their studies back at school," He paused at a moment to drink that last of his canned coffee and waved it idly with his hand, dangling it just above the tabletop. "And, the service here is quite...How should I say it bluntly?...Terrible. I still haven't gotten my order, and I've "patient" about it, as well. Perhaps you, the hard worker, could assist me with my situation and make me my oh-so-late cup of nicely brewed coffee?" This was when Soran had finally turned his head slightly to the side and gave Mathias a rather slanted look. At this point, the Norwegian didn't care what he was going to get that will quench his longing for something hot and caffeinated, but it was more that he was going to get something eventually. Maybe...

Despite being the little sarcastic devil that he was acting as best as he could, Soran was actually quite pleased that his friend had come to sit with him for a while. Mathias was probably the only person in the world that could find the genuine meaning behind the bitter words that the Meister would direct at most people, despite how dim he was on a regular basis. No matter the situation, the Dane would find someway to bounce back and be able to stand around and act like nothing out of the ordinary had happened. It's really a wonder how these 2 difference people were able to get somewhat along, but Soran has given up at looking for a solution for such a problem a long time ago.

"Could you also grab a little something for me to eat as well? The atrocious service that I've been receiving the past 10 or so minutes has made just a tiny bit famished for something a bit sweet," Soran placed his elbow onto the table and his hand beneath his chin, supporting it with his arm, as he started to resume drumming the table.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Mathias watched with slight fascination as Soran put away his book. He always wondered how the Norwegian managed to read so much. He himself could barely most paperbacks without loosing interest in the plot at some point. It was just one of the things that he really liked about Soren. Sure he had a big bit of a temper at times which usually ended with him having a strike to the stomach from the meister, but they did get on more than fairly well. Their personalities were almost poles apart as well; Mathias being loud and care-free whilst Soren was mostly serious and spoke with a dreary voice. He could barely tell whether what the other was saying was either sarcasm or genuine but Mathias didn’t mind though, Soren was his best friend after all! He probably didn‘t mean everything he said… Right?
And whatever, don’t opposites attract anyway?

The contented blond grinned widely at Soren, not taking the heavy hints of sarcasm and nodded foolishly. “Now, now. I’ve been keeping up with my learnin’. Stein’s been after me for the past few days to study more though.” Just the thought of studying made Mathias feel a bit ill, although the Dane was probably just being naturally lazy. He shrugged nevertheless. “I don‘t know what he‘s been on about, we should be training more instead anyway!” Mathias exaggerated, using numerous hand gestures to the turned away blond.

Deciding that he didn’t quite like the way Soran was turned away from him while he spoke, he lunged himself forward at the Norwegian and leaned heavily on his shoulders. “How can this place here be terrible anyway when they got me?” The Dane stated proudly, then getting off the other blond and pointing to himself. He then grabbed the pen from behind his ear and scribbled down some words, remembering what Soran had wanted in the first place although he didn't really need to. He stood up promptly. “Alright man, I’ll get to it right away! And I‘ll get you a Danish as well!” He couldn’t help but smile at the name of the pastry, making a haste retreat back towards the wooden counter to brew up the drink.

The crowd around the cash register had now dispersed either out the door with to-go order or were still lurking in the café, pleased that their orders had been finally fulfilled. Grabbing the jar full of coffee beans, his colleague returned from behind the cashier and informed him that maybe that wasn’t the best idea because of the accident from earlier, handing him an already ready-made pot which he filled a mug up with extra care and grabbed a Danish before leaving again. The ceramic mug was also a deep red just ‘cause.

While cautiously carrying the mug back to the table, Mathias decided treated the whole ‘journey’ there like some sort of performance where he had to make sure not a single drop spilt or else. Like a trapeze artist or something he thought, and if he spilt anything the ocean would suddenly open up from the floor and wolf him down into the icy cold depths.
Of course it wasn’t like that at all, but it did make him more aware of where he was going. He was also sure to use his good hand during the trip and set down the drink with a slight clatter and the sweet pastry in front of Soran, smiling. “Here ya go. Best coffee in Death City after all, served by the best!” His smile grew even wider at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Soran Erikson

Soran Erikson

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:41 am

As the Dane walked away from the table to take Soran's order, the Meister felt the a small smile forming at the slightest corners of his mouth, though he quickly brushed it off with his hand. It came out of nowhere, and Soran himself wasn't sure where it had come from. Perhaps it was from the rather childish pun the other had made, or from something that happened earlier...

Soran sighed as he used his hand and brushed off any remnants of what Mathias had "left behind" on the Norwegian's shoulder. "Really...He should learn to give people space..." Soran gave a mixed sigh as fiddled with his empty can in his hands. Perhaps Soran had wished he didn't send the other off, contradicting the excuse to push the other away with a rather small excuse. Perhaps he was silently yearning within himself that he hadn't pushed him away, like those in his past. Perhaps there was something there, something different from the others...

Soran made exasperated groan out loud as he dismissed his inner thoughts as he held the can in his hands firmly his time. He had spotted a trash can not far away from him and decided to chuck the can clumsily into it, though Soran had forgotten for a split second before throwing it that he was terrible at aiming. He winced with slight embarrassment as a loud clatter emitted, and Soran scuffled awkwardly to it and threw it properly away. He was able to reach back his seat before Mathias had returned with a red cup and a small pastry.

"Well, you certainly took your time," Soran's voice was with his usual sarcasm and tried to ignore the wide smile that Mathias was emitting rather brightly as Soran picked up his cup of coffee. He smirked lightly at the color of it before giving it a tiny sip and paused momentarily. The familiar bitterness actually made Soran smile just a slightly as he gave another sip and placed it down onto the table. "Perhaps I could take back what I said earlier...Don't expect me to give anymore compliments," He narrowed his purple as emphasis at what he said and Soran picked up the Danish and nibbled it.

Stupid Eurovision! You made me lose my muse! /shakes fist at/
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Still smiling happily, Mathias didn’t pay much attention to Soran’s comment replying uneasily and uncertain whether or not he was joking. “Yeah, haha,” he laughed slightly strained. It was truly difficult for him to pick up on the other’s sarcasm, or anyone else’s for that matter be it teacher, student or even his own Mother. It could have had something to do with his lasting air-headedness but of course he couldn’t single that out himself. Instead he thought that it was because everyone else was being plain difficult. Wouldn’t the world be so much more clear if sarcasm was just banished all together anyway? Then again, he did tend to be a little sarcastic towards others when he was annoyed himself.

Mathias couldn’t help but release off a sense of pride at the those words though he felt a touch disheartened after the Norwegian’s pause. No problem, it didn’t matter too much anyway, he’d live after all. After noticing the almost undetectable smirk on Soran’s mouth he now wanted to see if he could get the pale blond to smile before the day ended. It couldn’t be that hard he thought, he was after all a bit of a joker himself. “Sure ya won’t Will, just ya wait.” He smirked cheerfully at the name, taking a seat again beside Soran and checking the dark leather watch on his wrist ticking away.

Rush hour would completely pass by in a few minutes and that was usually the time he got his proper break from the nasty register. At a young age he was taught that hard work would always pay off in the end and that he should take every opportunity there is, no matter what . He still didn’t quite understand why he was in charge of the old thing most days when he came in for work. A job was a job though so he shouldn’t be complaining to himself he thought, it could be worse. He could be working behind something even more daunting like one of them fancy high-tech computers and sitting in a lumpy chair from nine to five in the afternoon in an dull office.

“Anyway, what’s up with you? How’s things and all that boring stuff? I‘m great myself, heard we might be choosing partners at school soon y‘know. Are ya nervous? I’m not y’know, lookin’ forward to it actually, bet it‘ll be fun” He paused to take a breath and laughed lightly, becoming aware that he was rambling on quite a little. Okay, maybe he was a little nervous but it was still quite some time away from then and it had been on the Danes mind for a while.

(( >u> I didn’t get to ask you last time if you’d mind pairing Math with Soran in the meister/weapon thing so would you like to? It’s cool if you don’t want to or whatever, just been thinking about who to pair Den with and all~))
Back to top Go down
Soran Erikson

Soran Erikson

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:42 pm

A single and rather large vein popped into view on Soran's forehead, cringing at the name that really wasn't his. His mood instantly turned dark even when he finished his cup of coffee and was working on the Danish, both which had risen his spirits before the sudden spike downwards. "Must you really call me that..." Soran scowled and grumbled under his breath, having said that more as a statement more than a question as he rubbed out the protruding vein from existence.

Soran never gave a clear reason why he hated others for calling him by his first name, but that was the quickest way to get onto the Meister's bad side. When someone would ask him, however, Soran was normally avoid answering the question directly or just mumble something darkly in Norwegian, which of course only a select few could actually understand what Technician was saying under his breath.

"I do wish you could clarify what you mean by "boring". Unlike you, I enjoy reading books and not be behind in required assignments," Soran made a rather pouty-like face and continued to stared at the Dane. The Norwegian could bet his entire life savings that Mathias hadn't even cracked open one of his textbooks, unless he somehow was bold enough tear out a page from one of them when he somehow ran out of paper to make paper airplanes with. "You really should care about your academics some of the time. Otherwise, you'll be working in dusty little place forever," The Meister spoke nonchalantly as he messed with the sweet filling of his Danish pastry before finished it off with rather large bites, resulting in crumbs on the farthest corners of his mouth.

"Partners, huh?..." Resting his chin onto his hand, supported by his arm on the table, Soran turned his head away from the other as he stared at something nonexistent out the nearby window, deep in thought. He had remembered something about that from one of his teachers. Apparently, the students were going to have a "special" class of sorts to find their "suitable" partner. More or less, the session was going to turn out like a "Meet-and-Greet" for most of the underclassmen. However, Soran had already met his own compatible Weapon-partner, or he secretively prayed that they were; though, Soran still can't think of how they even met each other and became friends. Both of them were figuratively and literally on the opposite sides of the "Personality Spectrum".

The Norwegian sighed outwardly at the too much thinking within his sarcastic mind as he turned back to the Dumbass Dane, smiling that ridiculous goofy grin of his at something imaginary and unknown to Soran, though it tempted him to make a smile of his own...A really small one so the other wouldn't notice; Mathias would most likely hang it over Soran for the rest of his life.

PFFFT!NOWAY!WHYWOULDANYONEWANNAPAIRUPWITHYO-/SHOT!/
Nah, I don't mind! (=ヮ=)೨ Please treat me kindly~ /bows/
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Mathias knew just how much he despised the pet name and the increase of the chance he‘d get a smack but the look on Soran’s face was always just too priceless! It may not have been funny to the Norwegian but the expression certainly made the Dane feel a bit more happier then usual. “Of course! It’s fun to watch your face turn into a sulk like that,” He poked the blonde’s forehead where the vain used to be playfully. Then laughing a little too loudly, Mathias continued his reply with yet another one of his bright smiles. “And isn’t Will your first name anyway? I think it sounds pretty cool myself!”
On the bright side, at least he didn’t call the meister ‘Willi’, a different nickname he knew Soran didn’t like either.

The next look on Soran’s face couldn’t help but make the Dane laugh again. “I honestly can’t take ya seriously when you’re pouting like that,” The stare though was starting to put him off quite a bit. “And hey! I’ve read books before that I liked.” That was a lie. Unless you were to count all the Hans Christen Andersen books he still had hidden away in his apartment from when he was younger. Mathias just wasn’t the book-reading kind of guy, he’d much rather have books read to him instead of the opposite.

“And I’m not behind in any of them assignments. I’m doing just fine.” He sulked rather childishly, folding his arms. That was another lie, he was in fact falling behind in a few parts with schoolwork. He had been just so busy helping out at the shop over the past couple of weeks that he simply just didn’t have the time to catch up. No worries, he’d probably end up persuading (trying) Soran to help him out or some other student at the school.

He shrugged at the comment about working in the ’dusty little place forever’, deciding to tease Soran a little in return. “Heh, could be worse. I could be some dull old meister from Norway that studies and read all the time and doesn’t know how have fun, or smile. Even for his best friend Mathias!” He pretended to look heartbroken at the last part, wiping away a fake tear with his sleeve. “Hah, just joking.” Mathias grinned, now noticing that there were a small number of crumbs at the corner of Soran’s mouth before he turned away.

When the other blond turned back looking a bit better off he pointed towards the corner of his own mouth, leaning in a bit closer. “Hey, ya got a littly somethin’ there,” The weapon wiped the crumbs off quickly with his thumb, not realizing how weird the action may have been. “There ya go! And anyway, yeah partners! I heard a couple of students talking about it at the Mission board. Great eh? Soon I’ll be able to go on them more dangerous missions without some teacher popping out of nowhere and saying I can’t!” His eyes twinkled with enthusiasm at the thought, the sooner the better. He already had an idea of who he wanted to be his meister, and he was sitting right next to him though the Dane decided to leave the thought behind just for now.

((>.> As if I was actually being serious about that /boot to the head jkjk
C: Alrighty! /haifives))

Back to top Go down
Soran Erikson

Soran Erikson

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm

"It was never mine to begin with, so why should I like it?" Soran countered the Dane's question with another question. The Meister then made a annoyed look at the other when he had decided to poke his forehead. "And frankly, I can't you seriously when you're smiling like that," In retaliation for the poke Soran flicked at Mathias' forehead rather forcefully, just so the hard-headed dumbass would be able to feel it.

What really threw him off was when Mathias had decided to assist Soran at removing the pastry crumbs with his thumb. Soran wasn't prepared for such a move and quickly became embarrassed and pissed off at the same time, resulting it a mixture of of a slight blush and an angry scowl across his face. The flurry of emotions had made Soran forget what he was going to say to what the other had said about the Norwegian. "You could have at least tried to tell me there was remains on my face! Or, you could have used a napkin instead of your dirty hands,". He quickly grabbed himself a napkin and dabbed it across his mouth, as if the other had left some sort of invisible mark or virus on the Norwegian.

Soran tried his best to calm down in flurry of emotions going on as he sighed before speaking his usual sarcasm, attempting to return to his "nonchalant" face. "Then, you should think about improving you're academics and such. If you don't, then no one would want to be partners with a dim-witted Weapon from Danmark who slacks off all the time and is unable to assess any type of situation and can't seem stop being such an annoyance. Even for his best friend Soran,"

It was those almost exact reasons why Soran had hoped his assigned partner would be the one that was sitting beside him now, at this very moment. They were traits that the Norwegian secretly wished he could have himself, resulting in a rather bizarre blend of admiration and loathing at one person. Of course, Soran wouldn't and couldn't admit such a thing to anyone, anything, and especially Mathias. It would probably give him the wrong idea...Probably...

omg...strange post is strange...OTL...Forgive me; I need a new muse...
/HAIFOURS! XD
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:27 pm

“Hell if I know,” The weapon shrugged casually, sighing and raising an eyebrow. “What I guess I’m trying to say is, is that ya shouldn’t really not like your own name. It’s like hatin’ on yourself y’know?” The Dane responded with an equally annoyed look on his face. He couldn’t understand why the meister would dislike his own name, despite what he said it was still technically his and he still quite liked the name Will, but to be fair he didn’t like some of his nicknames either like ‘Mathi’. He had great reason though! That being that it was just too plain babyish for him.

The Dane glanced down at his hands, inspecting to see if they were in fact dirty as the meister had said. He looked up at Soran with a slightly confused look and unsure why the Norwegian had raised his voice at him and scowling at him “They were just a few crumbs!,” Mathias persisted, trying to look innocent of his actions. “I don’t see the big deal…” He huffed, feeling thankfully relieved when he saw Soran returning to his usual appearance and possibly sarcastic tone.

“You go on ahead with that, Will. I think I’ll just stick to what I’ve been doing for the past term for now.” And that was undoubtedly barely passing most of his tests. It wasn’t that the Dane was dumb or anything as some may have thought. It was that he had a hard time concentrating on more then one thing. He could be ‘book smart’ if he wanted to, but he had other things to focus on like training and the café. And quite bluntly, Stein sort of creeped him out whenever he came to class during the day.

“Also, I’ll be the best fucking weapon in Shibusen, just ya wait your pretty little face. You’d be damn lucky to get to be my partner y’know.” Mathias boasted a little too loudly, earning odd stares from some people sitting a few tables away from the two. “If ya really care so much about my studies so much and all you should be helping me like a good best friend!” He hinted, hoping secretly that the Norwegian would actually help him out. Mathias hadn’t been getting the best of results lately, and truthfully he didn’t in fact want to work at the café for the rest of his life. Yeah that was why, he thought smiling a little.

(( XD It’s cool.
Exam month so haven’t been able to sneak on the comp lately. orz ))
Back to top Go down
Soran Erikson

Soran Erikson

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Soran gave his a narrowed eyed look, having had heard the other call the Meister by "his" first name again, but Soran was very ready to drop this subject as he disliked where it was heading. "Fine, you win. I have absolutely no reason to loathe my name, but nonetheless, I still dislike it," The Norwegian made a mental note about his "loss", despite the fact that it wasn't (technically) a real argument, but Soran was very much tired of this topic and was ready to move on.

As Mathias continued to blabber on about things that Soran wasn't really particularly listening to, though the Dane requesting for assistance on school work yet again caught his attention, as Soran took a quick glimpse at the wall clock nearest to him. According to it, he had stayed there much longer than he was planning on staying as Soran had planned to go home and study, as a good academic student should. Being late to anything was one of his worst pet peeves and Soran despised to the thought at not being able to get home at the time he planned.

"Well, it's best I be leaving," Soran spoke quickly and abruptly stood up from his seat, slinging his school bag over his shoulder, "I have places to be at this time, and this little shop is not one of them," He darted his hand into his bag and fished out his Norwegian-print wallet out. He swiftly dropped his host's tip onto the table, as well as a rather small slip of paper with numbers on it.

He was reluctant and just slightly exuberant, in a way, to have given it to Mathias, but being the "nice friend" that Soran was, he was going to assist his grades-failing buddy. "That there's my cell number; call or text me if you need help with schoolwork. No, I'm not going to let you cheat off of my work, and no, you can't give that to anyone else, no matter who they are," Soran sternly glared at Mathias, hoping the information got into his hard skull.

/patpat/ Hang in there~ >3<)b
I'm cutting this a little short, so at least you'll be able to have time to study and whatnot for your exams. I gotta study too, unfortunately. ||OTL
If ya wanna keep it going, then I can just make another thread at another place. Just send me the word! owo)b
Back to top Go down
Mathias Densen

Mathias Densen

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:28 am

Mathias stood up soon after and proceeded to start clearing the table, picking up the empty ceramic mug and nodding at the Norwegian. “So soon? You’re always in a rush y'nkow..." Whined the Dane with a slight frown as he didn’t particularly want to return back to working behind the counter with the unreasonable cash register or stuck with washing up all the mugs. However, he had an idea of just how much Soran hated being ‘late’ to anything and he knew there was little to changing the meister’s mind.

The first thing he noticed after wasn’t the tip (he was quite surprised at) or the slip of paper but Soran’s pretty funky wallet. He’d definitely have to ask where the Norwegian got his when he had the chance and if they had one for the Danish flag.
Leaving the tip as it was for now, he held up the piece of paper and examined the numbers. Obviously it was Soran’s phone number but he couldn’t bring himself to think that he would actually help him out. He couldn’t believe his luck!

Pocketing the slip of paper and nodding at Soran‘s words, Mathias patted the Norwegian’s back happily maybe a little too hard. “Thanks Will! Er, I mean Soran. I had a feeling you’d pull through for me after all!”. He grinned like a child, filled with relief. Maybe his chances of getting better grades would actually improve marginally. “And I wouldn’t ever dream of doing any of those things for your information.” Well, apart from the remark about cheating of Soran’s work, Mathias didn’t actually think of giving away the number to anyone in particular.

“How’s the library sound by the way? I’ll definitely call ya when I get the chance!” Though he’d never visited the place very much in the past after being kicked out for trying to sneak into one of the higher levels out of curiosity, it’d be a great place to meet up with Soran since. Yeah, the library would be perfect! Mathias thought merrily.

(( ;_; Thanks! Good luck on your exams btw!
o.o I could make another thread instead if you want ‘cause I don’t think it’s be fair if you were to make one again.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias   The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine  || Soran X Mathias Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apathetic, The Charismatic, and Caffeine || Soran X Mathias
Page 1 of 1